Saturday, September 12, 2009

Nostalgia: The Big Six

When I was about seven years old, people used to ask me what I wanted to be when I grow up. Without hesitation, I would always answer "model" very matter-of-factly. I idolized Cindy Crawford and Claudia Schiffer and I would wish every night that I would be just like them one day. Even though I was never blessed with height, long legs, or "the look," I still love ogling at the original supermodels of the 1990s. The "Big Six" were the most heavily in demand in the fashion world, dominating magazine covers, runways, editorial pages, and both print and broadcast advertising.


Naomi Campbell


Claudia Schiffer


Linda Evangelista


Kate Moss


Cindy Crawford


Christy Turlington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails