Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What I Wore: Blazer Obsession

I know I generally wear the same thing, but my favorite thing has always been a good fitted blazer. It immediately dresses up an outfit without trying too hard. It is such a wardrobe staple and I can literally wear one everyday.


Blazer: Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Gap
Gray Booties: Forever 21
Top: New York & Company
Sunglasses and Purse: Chanel


Mixed up my favorite H&M multi-layered chain and pearl necklace with this black long necklace from Forever 21.



On a side note, tomorrow is New York Fashion Week, and I am so excited to see what the designers will show. In honor of Fashion Week, I wanted to share these pictures that I bought from a street vendor on 5th Avenue in New York City (for only $5 each!). I knew I wanted to get three, but narrowing down the choices was difficult! I ended up with these:



Top: Vogue cover from 1950
Middle: Audrey Hepburn
Bottom: New Yorker cover from 1926


3 comments:

  1. love your chanel bag.
    xx cody

    codyjune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you mixed more high-end with some more low-end. that chanel bag is classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! Your bag is to die for.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails