Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Announcement

I have realized that it has been one year since I have started this blog. Although I wanted to start the year off right by posting way more than I have before, unfortunately, I have been unable to keep up with it. With this new job, I have found myself working longer hours and taking my work home at times. Don't get me wrong- I enjoy my job, so I am not blaming my lack of posts on it at all. My personal life has changed as well, so getting used to it has been rather difficult, and I admit it has taken my focus off this blog. I don't even have time to follow other blogs, watch tv, or to even follow fashion week (a SIN, I am aware). So as I recollect myself, I am going to announce that I am on an official hiatus until I get everything worked out once again. Don't worry--this hiatus won't be for very long. I just need to take some time out and regroup. I didn't want to leave you guys hanging! However, I do tweet regularly, more so about what I am currently doing on the job...so if you want to keep up with me, you can follow me on twitter! If you need to contact me, my e-mail address is posted in the "about me" section as well.

Some highlights that I have posted on twitter:
We recently had a Licensing brand meeting--where our partners from the U.S. as well as Latin America came to our Headquarters for 2 days to align with the Levi's brand. Although it was exhausting, I had a great time meeting people and learning more about the company. I have taken pictures from those meetings, specifically regarding the direction Levi's is taking in Spring 2011 (yes, we have developed Spring 2011--fashion moves fast, people!). Think: the chambray shirt, trucker jacket, pastels, desert booties and oxfords

I also recently traveled to Vegas for the Magic tradeshow (and will return in August), and have some pics on twitter from the Levi's booth and from our shoe meetings at the Mandalay Bay. I ran into Travis Barker, and Nelly even stopped by the Levi's booth jokingly demanding Levi's 501's....however, no pictures were taken :(

Other exciting news: we are going to develop a catalog for both Men's and Women's and I am on the team to help develop this catalog, pick out the samples, and even style the models. The photoshoot is scheduled for mid-March so I will definitely tweet from the set!

So much change has happened, and although I wish I could share it more often on the blog, you can definitely get quick updates from me via twitter. Sometimes change is good right? Until then, I will get myself back on track and will blog soon!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
Victoria

2 comments:

  1. This is so sad! :( I read it religiously!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will certainly follow on twitter! good luck with new adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails