Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Boyfriend Attire

Don't you hate it when you have an outfit in mind, and in theory it seems like it would be well put together, but  upon trying it on, it's just a disaster? Well this outfit is the opposite. I know the idea of denim on denim seems like a country-western cliche, but trust me. It's so fashionable. I have discussed the denim on denim trend several times on this blog, but I simply can't get enough of it. I have gotten my boyfriend to slowly convert to Levi's--first with the jeans, then to the Chambray shirt, and recently, I purchased him a denim tie. Very bold, I know. If you're feeling a little too fashion forward in this outfit, you can break it up by wearing a nice lightweight sweater over it, to give it a more dressed up feel, without having it be so "Garth Brooks." For added color, I love the idea of having fun socks, and these Marc by Marc Jacobs ones are just the perfect touch.

dressed up denim

Left to Right: Levi's WorkshirtLevi's Denim TieMarc by Marc Jacobs SocksBrooks Brothers SweaterLevi's Jeans 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails