Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Skulls

Bad to the Bone


I purged my entire closet recently and took a trip to Crossroads where I sold six bags worth of clothing. While there, I witnessed a lady trying to sell her Alexander McQueen scarf that I had been craving, and telling the sales associate that scarves "aren't her thing." I thought she was absolutely crazy and wanted to interrupt and say "I'll buy it for $60!" considering she was practically giving it away! They ended up pricing it at $125, and although that was an absolute steal, I had to keep my priorities straight. Two weeks later, and I'm kicking myself for not buying it. Now all I can think about are skulls. For now, I'll just make a polyvore set out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails