Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pretty Little Things

1. Chrysoprase Bracelet from Marida Jewelry 2. Ring from Catbird. 3. Ball necklace from Francesca's 4.Letter necklace from Maya Brenner 5. Ampersand Earrings from Catbird 6. Bracelet from Maya Brenner 7. Alphabet Ring from Catbird 8. Ring/Bracelet Combo from Marida Jewelry 9. Necklace from Marida Jewelry 10. Earrings from Nordstrom

We all go through fashion phases. Currently, I am trading in my chunky bracelets and over-sized rings for small, little, delicate pieces. It all started with my gifted "V" ring (see #7) from Catbird and I've been hooked since. This past weekend, I bought this amazing bracelet (see #1) from my local boutique, Fawn, and discovered Marida Jewelry. She has some pretty affordable pieces, and I can't wait to go back to see what else will be in store. They're all just pretty little things!

What are your favorites?

12 comments:

  1. All the necklaces are pretty, my favorite is no. 6.
    Now following you, would you like to follow back? :)
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been all about delicate jewelry for the last 6 months or so--I love how dainty and lady-like it is. Catbird is always a great place for pieces like this!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!! Esp #5 and #7! :)

    xo - Sheila

    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so simple but brilliant at the same time.. :) Love it!

    XX

    Shape and Fashion
    Blog’s Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all, but 3 is my fav!
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment!
    following you via GFC!I would love if you could follow me back<3
    love,
    Lali
    Lali pops of colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love 3 and 6. I think the only way I'd really do delicate jewelry is if it had some color to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pieces! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!!
    I follow you now "100"!!!!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm currently going through the same phase...love all of these pieces. I want that heart ring...new follower here. Hope you can stop by my blog soon.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pieces! #8 is my favourite!
    Nice blog btw! What about following each other?

    Have a nice day xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails