Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cartier and America



Attention all San Franciscans! There is a Cartier retrospective exhibit at the Legion of Honor in San Francisco, which is currently running until April 18 , 2010. The exhibit includes Princess Grace Kelly's jewels that she wore when she wed Prince Rainier of Monaco and pieces from the jeweler's private collection. I plan on taking my mom this Sunday, where we will spend the day lunching and ogling at all these beautiful gems. I hope I can take pictures, and will definitely post it here if I can! To find out more information about the Cartier exhibit, click here!







3 comments:

  1. I wish I lived in SF so I could go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omega speedmaster watches labels have won hands down when it comes to handbags, flash one picture of any best christmas gifts and women are going to drool over it, ask the question why? I am a woman myself and I love just the same thing, cheap rolex watches is a luxury to own, just the way men flash their fancy cars women flash their miu miu hobo. The primary reason being that different women have different tastes and they try to it in different kinds of items into the cheap chanel shopping

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails