Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Year in Review

This year has been very unexpected. I was unemployed for a total of 6 months, and was fortunate enough to finally find a job at Macys.com back in April. I learned so much at Macys and am so thankful to have been given the opportunity. It's hard to find a job in the retail industry, without any connection, and knowing that I've started to get my foot in the door without any help makes me realize that this is what I really want to do, and it's truly my passion. A new opportunity has come up, however, and I have decided to take a job with Levi Strauss & Co. in licensing which starts tomorrow. I am very excited to learn a new aspect of the apparel industry, and am looking forward to start a new job in this new year. I decided to include the collage below because October was probably the best month of the entire year; I got a chance to meet and interview Christian Siriano, Derek Lam, Yigal Azrouel, and The Sartorialist all within 2 weeks. I also threw Hubert Kellar in the mix, because who doesn't love him? I look back on 2009 with fond memories, and I hope 2010 is just as good to me. Have a great new year everyone!



My fashion wall is finally up!

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails