Friday, November 26, 2010

All that Glitters


Boyfriend Blazer: Target
Bracelet: Banana Republic
Tank, Skirt, Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman

I've wanted a sequined skirt for ages now, and this past weekend, I found the perfect black one for only $15 from Forever 21. Score. I'm the type of person that needs to wear all the clothes that I buy within the week, so I knew Thanksgiving dinner was the occasion for the skirt to make its debut. I decided on a monochromatic approach and let the sequins do the talking. The only downside was stuffing myself with turkey, mashed potatoes, ham, and pumpkin pie whilst wearing this outfit. Not the most comfortable experience, but we all have to make our sacrifices. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!



3 comments:

  1. I love that skirt, and the necklace too! I wish I had a F21 near my house. I know I can order online, but with a store like that I really want to see how it fit and feels in person first.
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very true, especially since F21's sizes can be quite sketchy. But I would say that the skirt fits true to size if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VICKY.

    I LOVE THIS OUTFIT ON YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails