Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Where the Wild Things Are

Where the Wild Things Are




This past weekend, I tried a little restaurant called Leopold's and it has easily become one of my favorites in the city. Not only was the food and atmosphere highly entertaining, I couldn't help but love all the antlers along the walls. With my recent Dinosaur post, it's no secret that I've been currently obsessed over animal print, and I don't mean just the basic leopard kind. Leopard print can sometimes come across as quite jarring, and I found some great, feminine alternatives above. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to get antler related things for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your selections! obsessing over the giraffe print scarf, all the dresses, and that skirt! everything. great post!

    love kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails