Friday, April 20, 2012

Double Take






Top: Vendor Sample/ Cargos: J.Brand/ Shoes: Dolce Vita/ Necklace: Urban Outfitters/ Ring: Catbird

I realized that I've worn a gray top and green bottoms two days in a row. Although my outfits are oddly similar, I decided to dress it up with my silver fringe necklace and add that extra pop color with my cranberry colored suede Dolce Vitas. These are like heaven on my feet. Just like my DV by Dolce Vitas here, I knew I had to get the taller version when I saw these online. I highly recommend both styles. They are simply amazing. Have a great Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Love love love those shoes!!
    www.high4allheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what color and brand is that your nailpolish? love it!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fifi!
      On my hands, I have Essie's Splash of Grenadine. My toes are OPI's Monsoon you Later. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails