Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Snapshots

Burger with egg at Roam
Fro Yo
Grilled Cheese at Outerlands
Latte at Outerlands
Sweet Tea Vodka
First Giants game of the season!
Dolls they give us to play with while waiting outside Red Door Cafe...Only in San Francisco!
Fireworks at AT&T park


My apologies once again for the lack of posts this past week. I have been really busy at work, and having to  assort a line for Spring 2013, I found myself in flats, a tee and jeans, which is definitely not post worthy. After two long weeks of work, I took the time to relax this weekend by finding new delicious brunch places (Outerlands and Red Door Cafe, in San Francisco), going to the Giants game on Saturday (we won!), and shopping for supplies to make cards (post tomorrow). Hope you had just as great of a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails