Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Coming to America: ASOS

About a few weeks ago, my friend asked me if I have ever heard of Asos.com. I get pretty embarrassed when people ask me about fashion news and I look at them with a blank stare. In case you haven't noticed, I am behind on my retail knowledge. I just got my Lucky magazine in the mail and was flipping through it and saw a brief article on Asos. Now I was curious. I just browsed the website, and I really wish I was completely clueless about this website because now I think there will be some damage on my plastic--horrible, especially when you're trying to save money!

Asos.com is the UK's largest independent retailer, which features designer labels as well as their own private label--all at a pretty affordable cost. I can guarantee that I will spend countless hours searching for new clothes to add to my already limited closet space. 

Too good to be true?! Nope! Only $38!

Buckled Wedge for $67
Chain bracelet for $20

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails