Monday, August 23, 2010

Sporty Attire


Jacket: Armani Exchange
Tee: Target
Shorts: Zara
Turquoise Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Yesterday, I had guests over at the house for a casual lunch. After waking up at 7am and going to spin class early in the morning, I am exhausted and want nothing more than to be comfortable in whatever I'm wearing. I know I've been really into the "t-shirts and shorts" look (as boring as it is), but it's been my uniform for the moment. I decided to put this cool light pink/beige Armani Exchange sports jacket over the tee and I was set in my Sunday attire. Casual and Comfortable.

My favorite part of this jacket: the collar. It scrunches up all around

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails