Thursday, July 14, 2011

Snakeskin



Lately, I've been obsessing over Bravo's show, "Million Dollar Decorators." The lush and luxurious furniture that they pick out for their clients is simply amazing. While engrossed in an episode, I spotted a vibrant red faux snakeskin coffee table and was instantly attracted to it. I found this great site, Graham & Green, where they have a collection of white snakeskin furniture. It's subtle, clean, simple, and looks plain fabulous. I forgot how much I have a love for snakeskin. Here are a few of my favorite things below:

snakeskin



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the Charlotte Olympia heels, gorgeous! Following! check me out if u get a chance:

    www.raesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I simply love the reptile prints! How could I love something so slithery and wet, I don't get it, but I don't ask, I just wear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails