Thursday, July 21, 2011

Vogue

Cardigan + Romper: Target
Shoes: Nordstrom

It was a beautiful summery day and I decided to sport one of my many rompers. What I love about the place that I work at, is that it is so casual. You are free to dress as you please, and everything is pretty much game. I took these pictures on the stairs leading up to Coit Tower, and the first platform is as far as I got; being in high wedges can be a bit of a challenge, especially when ascending up steep steps. We took so many pictures, but there was only really one that I was satisfied with. The rest made me look too much of a diva. I even said "why am I getting a Victoria Beckham vibe from most of these? NEXT!" Below is the only picture that I find amusing. Strike a pose.

2 comments:

  1. I love dressing up for work and being all professional-like most days, but seriously, if I could be casual and wear whatever I wanted... it would be so free-ing! I think my overall style would be a bit different too.

    Anyway... enough about me. You are adorable in this romper! I haven't found any that fit me correctly yet, but I'm on the lookout... such a cute and fun trend, and you wear it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not many people can pull off rompers, me being one of them... but they look so cute on you, Vigo! Love them on you beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails