Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Knit

Top: New York and Company
Jeans: Levi's-Curve ID: Bold
Shoes: Steve Madden
Jewelry: Stelios, BCBG, Heritage Row, Banana Republic, H&M

Good news! My friend has an amazing camera, and she has offered to bring her camera every so often so we can do some photo ops. All is not lost!

My mom knows my love for dolman sleeved tops, and she picked up this light sweater-esque top for me from New York and Company over the weekend. It's definitely comfortable and loose, the perfect combination. It's a bit of a hassle to wear though, since there is a plunging neckline. I find myself constantly pulling it back for fear of bearing a little too much; nevertheless, I will be donning this into the Fall.



1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails