Friday, August 12, 2011

Showcase

My grandmother is an avid Louis Vuitton collector, and when she passed this mini trunk to me, I was honored. I still haven't figured out where to put it in my little room, but for now, it will sit on a shelf until I find a proper home for it. I was thinking of housing extra jewelry or even makeup, since I believe it was originally a makeup carrier. The best part? My grandmother's initials are on the tag of the additional piece to the trunk, making it even more special. Nonetheless, it's a beautiful piece that is a great addition to my collection that I will enjoy for many years to come.




3 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is a really valuable case! Your grandmother really knows what kind of things to collect! You are lucky to have such grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic piece! Style runs in the genes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i'm so jealous! Bougie and ballers! OG style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails