Thursday, December 29, 2011

Favorite Things of 2011

Just like Oprah who lists her most coveted things of the season, I have decided to post some of my current favorite things, that I actually own, some old, and some new. If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you would have read that Santa was quite good to me this year. He must have understood my new favorite color of the year: orange. I can't get enough of it. So vibrant. So fun.


My new love for Essie nailpolish


My Tory Burch card case


My Kate Spade wallet


My Tory Burch Clutch that matches above card case


Old Vintage Dior clutch from the 80s.


Old Reliables: Blue Jewelry


Dainty Necklaces that are so me: "V" necklace and a California necklace


My favorite statement necklace from J.Crew


Michael Kors in Rose Gold. Can't go wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like we liked a lot of the same things this year. I fell hard for Essie, TB, and KS. Have a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the picks! I also love your new layout. It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails