Thursday, December 22, 2011

Presents

I absolutely love shopping for Christmas gifts and seeing people's faces when they open them. All our wrapped gifts are sitting in a corner waiting for them to be opened Sunday morning. Even though I always have a set budget for myself, I can't help but buy my loved ones things I know they will enjoy and are simply amazing. Below are some snapshots of some early Christmas presents from some very dear friends. They know me too well--I love my accessories!





3 comments:

  1. but if you post them on here, aren't they going to figure out their presents BEFORE they get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog please visit my new blog about art, photography and fashion :)

    www.thefahioncrack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails