Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fashion Icon: Anna Wintour

Editor-in-Chief of Vogue, Anna Wintour, has a reputation for being competitive, cold, demanding, and intimidating. However, as the head of the number one fashion magazine in the United States, she has every right to be. She mentions how mediocrity, banality, and laziness angers her and how she often strives for the best, and expects nothing but the best from her peers. She may be known as a "bitch," but I respect her in everything that she does. Although I admit, if I were ever in her presence, I would be a victim of utmost fear and trepidation; however, it would be nothing but an honor to meet Miss Wintour. I had the pleasure of coming across the 60 Minutes interview with Wintour last Sunday, and I knew I had to share it with all of you! I thought it was a great interview, and it was very intriguing to see her in action. I also went on the CBS website, and there are clips of her discussing her love for fur, her admitting to telling Oprah to lose weight, and what she thinks about Hillary Clinton backing out last minute from doing the cover of Vogue. I hope you all watch these clips and love Anna Wintour as much as I do! Post your thoughts below!

To see the complete 60 Minutes interview, click here
To see the mini clips of Anna Wintour, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails