Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Can't Touch This





Striped Tank: Zara
Necklace: Forever 21
Blazer: Target
Pants: J.Crew
Shoes: BCBG Girls

The weather was so nice, and even though I was really sick, I mustered up some strength to hit the mall last weekend and soak up some sun. I hit up J.Crew not expecting anything, but I managed to score this hybrid silk/linen City pant with a drawstring. When I first tried them on, the first thing my mom said was "Aladdin?!" but she eventually grew to love them. With her seal of approval, I immediately purchased them for $60, originally $100. I usually don't spend that much, but I loved them enough that it justified a swipe of my credit card. I like scrunching up the pant legs, because wearing them long looks too awkward; pair them with pumps gives it a sleek and chic style. Best thing about these pants: they are so comfortable that I felt like I was walking around work in my pajama pants. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails