Monday, March 28, 2011

Accessories: Men's Edition


I remember watching Anna Wintour on David Letterman a few years ago, and she referenced how men's designer Thom Browne showcased short trousers, so men are able to show off their socks. I've heard a lot of men complain about not being able to accessorize with a suit. Well, I beg to differ. Not only are there ties to spruce up a boring old suit, but also, whimsical cuff links, colored socks, and patterned pocket squares can add the perfect touch. Here are some great additions that I love for men to don to create that great sartorial style:

Colored dress socks


 cuff links


pocket squares
 last but not least, patterend/colored ties

3 comments:

  1. you and your boyfriend always look so cute and polished together!!! clearly he's taking your fashion advice... love your blog!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment--but he doesn't need my fashion advice. I only aid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was ballin' like u Yay Area Peeps! Keep it up girl! Hollerz from Daygo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails