Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Look for Less: The Oxford Wedge

I was sitting in my 11am Monday morning meeting, people watching as usual, and saw a girl wearing these cute suede oxford wedges. Oxfords are definitely one of those things that I appreciate, but couldn't pull off, mainly because they are flat. I am all about heels. It's a problem when your friends call and tell you to not wear heels to your next girls outing. However, I think I can wear these oxfords since they have a good 4 inch platform to them. Although these Dolce Vita's are not super expensive ($89), I like to save my money when I can, so I found a great alternative from overstock.com for only $32.99. I'll take 'em!

Dolce Vita for $89


OR
Overstock.com for $32.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails