Monday, June 6, 2011

Aloha

Greetings from Hawaii! After a long flight, we finally arrived in Oahu Friday night. This is my first trip to Hawaii and I can honestly say that I love it. The air is clean, the water is crystal clear, and the beaches are heaven. I'm here for three more days, and then it's back to city life in San Francisco. Here are some snapshots from my last two days. Tomorrow will be some breathtaking pictures from Manoa Falls. Happy Monday!

My two latest swimsuit purchases-the brighter the better. 
We also bought an inflatable tube for the ocean

View from our room

We rented a moped


Quick breakfast before we head out on a hike

Acai bowls, which are so delicious

I had to get some shaved ice



My moped driver :)

2 comments:

  1. Bets, if you enjoyed the acai bowl, there is an amazing little restaurant in Santa Cruz called Cafe Brazil. They have huge, amazingingly delicious acai bowls. I'll have to take you as soon as you're not busy anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the h is an acai bowl? and you best be bringing those swimsuits to Vegz girllllllllll

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails