Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welcome to the Jungle

During my lunch break, I was chatting with a friend and noticed a sea fedoras and straw hats passing us. It made me realize that my gray fedora that I purchased from Urban Outfitters over a year ago (as seen here) hasn't been worn in a while. I  styled a look below based on the outfit similar to the post mentioned above, and decided to have a different, more bright, colorful spin on it.

jungle fever

J Crew short sleeve tee
$35 - jcrew.com

JAMES ICON short shorts
$117 - boutique1.com

Diane von Furstenberg wedge high heels
£260 - women.fashionbeans.com

Prada handbag
$416 - saksfifthavenue.com

Tom Binns sterling silver necklace
£1,194 - net-a-porter.com

Madewell panama hat
$58 - madewell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails