Thursday, June 16, 2011

Buffalo

I was perusing my blog and saw that I had purchased this skirt over two years ago, and realized that I haven't worn it in a while. I decided to give it a go today at work and dressed it up a bit with a blazer. I do wish I added a bit more color, but I was in a rush this morning, and didn't have the time to sift through my closet. However, I can't wait to experiment with this look and perhaps mix patterns with this outfit.





Tank + Skirt: Forever 21
Blazer: Target
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Jewelry: Forever 21, Maya Brenner, Heritage Row,
DeNovo, Michael Kors, Gold bangles stolen from mom :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome outfit, love the skirt!! That color blue is my favorite color of the season. You look adorable!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails