Thursday, June 23, 2011

Field of Dreams

After posting yesterday's entry regarding those safari-esque shorts, I was on a hunt for them to wear to work today when I came across my brown slouchy shorts from H&M. Score. I knew I wanted to wear my huge J. Crew necklace, and found the perfect lightweight striped top to pair it with. I love it when I find clothes that I forgot I owned! This is getting to be a problem...






Top: Forever 21
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Elizabeth and James
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Necklace: J Crew
Elephant Ring: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Danielle wants a Louis Vuitton bag. Did you wear the outfit to work? You know in my days (1971-72 working on 5th Avenue in Manhattan), young ladies wore hot pants to work (alas, not I).
    Anna CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna! Yes, I wore this outfit to work. Thanfully, they don't really have a dress code. You're pretty much free whatever you want....even shorts! I encourage Danielle to buy the Louis Vuitton!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails