Monday, November 7, 2011

Cognac + Khaki

Currently I am in Mexico, for one blissful week on vacation, and I decided to schedule this post for today. It was a cold and semi-rainy San Francisco day, and I pulled out the old-reliable, my anorak that I scored from our licensee (but it's sold at Nordstrom). I didn't want to leave my blog completely unattended, so I will have a guest blogger, Ashleigh do a mid-week post for you!

I can't wait to go zip lining, snorkel with the sea turtles, visit Chichen Itza, relax, tan, and go shopping. If I am able to access a computer, there will be some quick blog posts here and there. Until then, catch up on some of my favorite blogs on my reading list on the left. See you all in a week! -Victoria





{Dress: BCBG; Boots: Nordstrom; Jacket: Andrew Marc}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails