Monday, November 14, 2011

La Playa

I'm back! I had an amazing time in Mexico and upon returning, I have now gotten sick. I think I need a vacation from my vacation. Nevertheless, we spent one week eating, snorkeling, and just relaxing by the beach. I pulled out this black romper from the very back of my dresser when I was packing for Mexico and realized I hadn't worn it in over two years. It's hard to see, but I love the ruffled collar and the three simple buttons. It finally made its debut when I wore it out to dinner. I love simplicity sometimes.

Pictures from my trip will be posted tomorrow, and special thanks to my guest blogger, Ashleigh, who did a great job!

{Romper: Forever 21; Earrings: Heritage Row; Shoes: Nordstrom; Ring: Gifted}




2 comments:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails