Monday, November 28, 2011

Gift Guide

With Christmas fast approaching, I am on the hunt for the perfect gifts for my loved ones. I have heard guys complain about what to get girls. Apparently, we're difficult. Well, I completely disagree. Trust me, we are way easier to shop for than you think! If anything, I think it's always harder to shop for a guy. They're always simple and don't "need" things like we do. I have put together a quick Holiday Gift guide, with a very respectable budget. There are so many other things that I wish I could put on this list, but here are my top picks for gifts under $50.You can totally get a thoughtful and fashionable gift while on a budget. Some of my favorite sites include Anthropologie, Jonathan Adler, Kate Spade, and J.Crew. They have great gift guides, and be sure to set a price filter so you don't overspend. Now, shop away!

Holiday gift guide

9. Jewelry Roll, $23
10. Fur Stole, £16
12. Blouse, $49

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! Would definitely be checking some of it out!

    www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails