Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fab Trend: Military Jackets

I'm always looking for an updated look or a new style to clothing, so it was a matter of time before I discovered the military jacket. I know this has been featured in several runway shows in the past, but it took a while for me to fully embrace this trend. I love the balance of the strong and structured, yet feminine style of these jackets. You can pair them with skinny jeans or even a voluminous skirt. Either way, you are bound to look like you are ready to take on the world in your suit of armor!


1 comment:

  1. I love military jackets! I'm obsessed with this Balmain jacket that I've seen on Rihanna...http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2009RTW-BALMAIN?event=show1862&designer=design_house255&trend=&iphoto=0

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails