Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Shoe Spotlight: Louis Vuitton Tribal Heels

I recently passed by a Louis Vuitton store and was captivated by this Madonna ad in their store window. Yes, she looks amazing and she really captures the Louis Vuitton spirit--but that wasn't what drew me to the photo. These 4.5 inch tribal heels from the Spring/Summer 2009 fashion show made me want to splurge on the steep $1,540 price tag. I've noticed that many celebs such as Victoria Beckham (seen in the black) and Misha Barton (seen in the red) have been spotted wearing these show stopping beaded and feathered heels. I personally would prefer the red ones because I believe it is designed better and I just simply love the vibrant colors. What do you think?




1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails