Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fab Trend: Denim Jackets and Floral Dresses

Back in college, I had the luxury of having two full sized closets in my room. I like the idea of having every piece of clothing in one place, so I don't forget what I own! However, moving back home has been a challenge and now my clothes are scattered throughout the house so it's been quite difficult to keep track of what I have. I was perusing the guest bedroom closet and came across my denim jacket from high school. I tried it on (it still fit!) and started pulling outfits together. I am loving the idea of cuffing the sleeves and pairing them with fun, frilly, and floral dresses for a more casual, yet flirty look. What I love about denim jackets is that they're so versatile, they will never go out of style and you can essentially wear it with anything! Just remember not to wear denim on denim, folks!



1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of denim jackets...some trends should never come back...this is one of them...what's next...overalls?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails