Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away



Winter has officially begun! The weather has been chilly, and I look forward to wearing my peacoat and scarf while strolling around the city. However, what I am not a fan of is walking in the rain. Rain is enjoyed best while sitting in front of a fire, baking cookies, and cozying up to a good book. I have restrained myself to buying rain boots, because I figure it doesn't rain that much here in Northern California; however, a recent trip to Chanel in Union Square has got me reconsidering this idea (see first image below). I am absolutely in love with the sleek black and white heel, and the flowers with the little "cc" logo. Perhaps, after Christmas, I will splurge and buy myself a nice little present. These are the rain boots that I'm currently obsessing over:


Chanel


Burberry


Gucci

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Jimmy Choo for Hunter Boots

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails