Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sale Alert: Macy's Friend and Family Event!



Hurry! Tomorrow is the last day to utilize amazing savings at Macys! From December 2-7, everyone can enjoy an additional 25% off on pretty much everything (sale/clearance, brand names such as Michael Kors, Theory, Sevens, Juicy Couture, Marc Jacobs, etc)! If you shop online, you will receive free shipping on orders $99 or more. I have completed all of my Christmas shopping (and bought some stuff for myself, of course), and the best thing is, I didn't break the bank. I bought gray booties, tights, Nike running shoes, a plethora of fine china, and Ralph Lauren attire for my brother and dad. This is a really great promotion, and it really is a one-stop shopping destination. E-mail me if you would like a Friends and Family savings pass, and shop now at macys.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails