Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Roman Holiday: Part Deux

Again, thanks to my best friend for sending these over. I have been trying to be as patient as I can to receive these pictures via email. She says there are more! I am dying of excitement, I can hardly contain it. I didn't know I would get such a rush from some store window displays--but hello! It's Chanel! After I wrote an email back thanking her incessantly, I noted that when I die, I would like to be buried in Chanel.






Checkered jacket? Genius!

On a side note, I got my daily email of the sales that were being featured on Gilt. I have never been lucky with Gilt, but I decided to peruse anyways. How surprised was I when I found the Stuart Weitzman Portside Peep Toe Pumps that I have been craving for quite some time? The best part was that it was going for $188 originally $375...that is a deep discount! I couldn't even get it at that price with my Macy's discount. Score! Now I just have to wait for them to arrive, and pray to God that they fit. Can't wait to be 5 inches taller!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails