Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What I Wore Today: Jeans and a Tee

I don't usually plan my outfits the night before, but I need to decide quick the morning of, since I have to get to work on time! Today, it was just one of those days that I wanted to be in a jeans and a t-shirt. Although I have the luxury of wearing jeans to work, I can't show up in a plain tee, so I found this metallic tweed blazer in my mom's closet, that she got from New York & Company, and threw it over my plain ensemble. I've been obsessing over tweed, and this metallic blazer with fringed edges is just the perfect piece to dress up a simple outfit.


Tweed Jacket: New York & Company
White T-Shirt: Target
Jeans: Paige Jeans
Shoes: Gucci


1 comment:

  1. I love borrowing from my mom's closet too!! I just wish she lived closer...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails