Monday, March 12, 2012

Energizer





 Top: Target/ Boyfriend Skinny Jeans: Levi's/ Shoes: Nordstrom/ Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs/ Necklace: J.Crew/ Trench: Forever 21

The typical brunch agenda usually involves trying something new. After having an amazing meal at Leopold's for dinner, we decided to try out their brunch as well. I made the mistake of wearing heels in Russian Hill. Needless to say, it was a very slow descent down the hill. We went shopping afterwards and  I found a 30% off sale at Gap. I am on a huge neon kick and have been wearing loud, bold colors lately. Stay tuned for some weekend snapshots. Have a lovely Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I love your shoes! Reminds me that I really need some new Spring shoes

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bright top. Love the trench too!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails