Monday, March 19, 2012

Mahalo






Pics 1-4: Tank: Old Navy/ Shorts: Forever 21/ Wedges: Target/ Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Pics 5-6: Coverup: Target/ Clutch: Indonesia/ Sandals: DV Dolce Vita

Aloha! We are just a few days into our trip and I am loving it-the weather, the food, the relaxation are all just simply amazing. We went on a snorkel excursion to Molokini on Friday and saw so many whales and sea turtles (pictures tomorrow). One baby calf and its mother came up right next to our boat too! That experience has been the best one of the trip so far. I'm trying to do some outfit posts, but it's hard when I'm in a bathing suit the entire time. Needless to say, the first shots are from my first day in Maui, when we were getting acclimated to our surroundings and checking out the shops. The second set of pics are straight from the beach--where I'm donning my bathing suit and cover-up. Looks like I didn't need much time to adhere to the beach bum attire. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the orange dress / cover up! Pretty and perfectly casual!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails