Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{instagram} snapshots

{colorful tees for Hawaii}
{swimwear}

{A patterned top to wear on the beach}
 
{Some of my shoes} 
{Kate Spade iPhone case}
{New studs from Nordstrom}

{An array of colored denim at Urban}
{New favorite boutique on Fillmore}
{Beer Mug at Leopold's} 

{Pork Sliders from Leopold's}

{My long lost watch, that was replaced as a surprise}
{On our way to Marin}

Here are some snapshots to recap the week, which includes some food and shopping adventures. I am leaving tomorrow for Hawaii (Maui and Kauai to be exact) and I can not wait. We have been planning this trip for over six months and the time has finally come. I am officially in vacation mode and look forward to spending eleven days relaxing. I will try my very best to update the blog, but for now, you can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (stylistadiaries). Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I want those Kate Spade cases! I love her brand <3

    supernovachick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails