Thursday, March 1, 2012

Flat Feet

Flats

 

With my recent job, I am constantly running around the building, going to meetings, grabbing samples, and crouching on the floor building inspiration boards. Needless to say, it's a very active job where I am constantly on my feet. I used to be able to wear sky high heels all day long, but sometimes, my feet just get so tired. I was browsing my very minimal flats collection and realized I need an update. Even if I just wear flats walking to work, they still need to look fashionable! I was browsing online and fell in love with the Madewell flats (most items pictured above). I recently purchased the Steve Madden loafers in royal purple (bottom, middle image), and can't wait to receive them in the mail. Hopefully they treat me well.

2 comments:

  1. i love all the bold colors! def the blue and yellow are favs!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails