Friday, July 2, 2010

Romp Around

Summer Love #4 (I'm beginning to lose count over here): Rompers. Ok, so I was hesitant to wear rompers last summer because I have never been a short-wearing type girl (see post about denim shorts). As mentioned below, after working out consistently for the past year and getting a nice healthy glow, I am finally satisfied with my legs. I went a little crazy on the shorts and romper department, and have been buying them like a mad woman. I am now the proud owner of 4 rompers and find that the ones with a drawstring fit my body type the best (let's face it, I'm not model thin!). Not going to lie, kinda obsessing over the chambray. Pair it with a mustard cardigan for that pop of color and my gray fedora and I'm ready for 4th of July!


Love my fedora from Urban Outfitters




Recently purchased chambray rompers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails