Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Across the Tracks

I am always so camera shy, but my friend insists on me taking pictures in the middle of the street to give it a more "action-y" vibe. I finally cracked, but was so embarrassed to be taking these in front of people, that I couldn't help with the nervous laughter. It doesn't help when cars honk at you either. I recently discovered my chambray shirt and J.Crew necklace combo and can't get enough of it. I also brought out my yellow Bandolino wedges to amplify the outfit just a tad more. Now I've turned a typical Levi's uniform and mixed it with my own personal style.


Chambray Shirt: Levi's
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Bandolino
Necklace: J.Crew
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails