Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jet Black

Do you ever have those days when you wake up and feel like dressing up? Well I had a case of the Mondays, and needed just that to boost my mood for work. While sifting through my closet, I found my Elizabeth and James romper nestled between my black clothes (yes I color code my closet) and immediately knew I would wear it. I wanted to amp it up a bit and paired this basic black romper with this colorblocked belt and black pumps to still exhibit that office attire/professional feel. I donned my new stone ring that my mom bought for me as a present and I was instantly in love. Yet, there is another go-to ring that you will see me wearing many times over. And yes, for a Monday, I was in a very giggly mood.



Romper: Elizabeth and James
Belt: Vendor Sample
Shoes: BCBG
Necklace: Ambiance
Bracelets: Mom's/Heritage Row
Ring: Vendor from a Jewelry Show
Watch: Michael Kors




3 comments:

  1. What a great gift! That ring is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a pretty smile and your outfit is adorable!

    <3Rachel
    http://www.dressupsandmessups.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails