Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Street View

I don't know what it is, but the combination of army green and deep, burnt orange sounded like a good idea that morning. I'm trying to stick to my goal of no shopping, and to find new outfits to create without being too boring. I found these shorts while organizing my dresser, and realized I hadn't worn them in at least 5 years. Thus, I decided to give them another shot. I completed the look with this colorful clutch from Ron Herman that I found in our sample closet, and I was ready for another Monday work day.

Top: Anthropoligie
Jacket: Levi's
Belt: Forever 21
Necklace: J.Crew + Ambiance
Clutch: Ron Herman
Shorts: Express
Shoes: TopShop




2 comments:

  1. Good job shopping your closet! I love the burnt orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination. The military green and rosy blouse are a great pairing.

    Those shoes are stellar!

    xoxo,

    Ash

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails