Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Gray and Orange

Well, I am finally back on the scene. I have been literally living out of my suitcase for the last few weeks: trip to Vegas for work, directly to Vermont for a wedding, then to New York (our flight home from Vermont was cancelled due to hurricane Irene, so why not venture out to New York for 3 days and make the best of it?), then it was off to the cabin for the Labor Day weekend. Needless to say, I have only slept in my bed for a total of one night in 12 days. It's great to be back to my routine. Lesson learned: travel with your computer, and having a working camera would be nice! I wore the outfit below in Vegas before my team dinner at Mix at The Hotel. I love the flowiness of this dress; it's very forgiving, and definitely allows me to eat whatever I want without that much worry. It's one of my favorites, and the embellished sequins and bell sleeves just make it that much more sweet.

Dress: Asos
Bag: Ambiance
Belt: Ralph Lauren
Watch: Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails