Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blazing Shorts

Top: J.Crew
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Vendor Sample
Shorts: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: DV Dolce Vita
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

It was an absolutely gorgeous day in SF (it actually hit the 70s), and I opted for shorts to the office. I finally acquired the DV by Dolce Vita Pali shoe that I have been ranting and raving about for so many months (thank you, MyHabit) for only $42. I walked around these things for miles on end when I was in New York, and didn't have a single complaint about them. They are so incredibly comfortable that I'm tempted to buy a couple more pairs as back-ups when my current ones go kaput.





2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! Such a cute top and blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute combo! Notice I'm commenting on clothes I would totally wear! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails