Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jimmy Choo for H&M Look Book



When I first heard about the Jimmy Choo and H&M collaboration back in June, I've been itching to see pictures of what will be hitting stores come November 14th. This past week, the official look book has been released and there is tons of glitz, glamour, and rock 'n roll! The collection is filled with studs and sequins and I can't wait to see it myself. I will be keeping my eye out for the black and silver sequin slouch tank, gray open toe booties, and the jewelry. Stay tuned!












2 comments:

  1. Hey,Victoria!

    A friend of mine gave me a ton of clothes so it came from her. I love your blog, It's gorgeous! Your from SF, do you ever come to the valley to thrift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do sell to wasteland on Haight and painted bird on Guerrero. As far as thrift stores Hayward has some decent huge ones. I never get the chance to thrift much in the city. But I do find stuff in the mission. I used to make day long trips to Sacramento and go to 15 or more stores. They have cute vintage boutiques with tons of stuff in downtown. Fresno has a million stores but you literally have to go morning to night there's so many!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails