I decided to venture out and cover the men's fashion line, Duckie Brown. Some highlights from the collection:
- Airy and light fabrics
- Silhouette was loose, relaxed, and rather long.
- Neutral colors such as light muted grays, blues, beige, taupe, and tan
- Plaid and stripes as key patterns
- Collection comprised mostly of: relaxed fitted shorts/shirts, long and loose blazers/outerwear
- Key accessory: brimless straw hats, bold colored loafers in mustard and cerulean blue
- Thing that I liked the most: the loafers! They look great paired with shorts. Such a breath of fresh air!